Friday, March 03, 2006

March Madness...a little early

For anyone out there who doesn't like basketball, doesn't "get" March Madness (gasp!), thinks brackets are hard to understand (it's choices, people, just choices) or doesn't understand what people mean when they talk about Cinderella in relation to basketball, please watch this. 2 minutes. It'll make you a believer and it'll make your Friday. I promise.

www.collegehumor.com/movies/1667265/

And by the way, even though my team is experiencing the worst suckage since pegged jeans were popular, I'm still excited about March Madness. Because I think I just heard a Blue Devil choking on a little nugget called pressure to perform in March. Too bad, so sad. I don't know the Heimlich. Bye, bye, Devil.

Happy March.
**********************
Late addition: This has absolutely nothing to do with March Madness...unless the word "cock" getting worked into advertising is considered "mad". This, my friends, is why I love the Brits. Any excuse to work in a cock.

Click on the top left hand film:

www.littlerbritain.co.uk/

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is definitely one of those rare "I laughed, I cried. It was better than Cats or ET" blog posts, RBrown.

That newcast about the autistic kid had me and the wifey all choked up the other night when we saw it. If that's not the feel-good story of the year, I don't know what is.

As for the Littler Britain videos? Hilarious. And definitely to be categorized under the "There Will Always be an England" section.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get that cock away from me!

3:47 PM  
Blogger G Show said...

You had milt and i crying with this one. who did that?

9:24 PM  
Blogger DP said...

That "Littler Britain" bit was freakin' FUNNY!! Did BBH do that?? God I miss London!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny shit. But I laugh and cry for a different reason. This is worse than the Eddie Sutton days, Rbrown. Do you remember how "Rob Loch couldn't get it in the hole"? This is worse because there's no humorous commentary from our friends.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Tweets said...

Isn't that story amazing! I saw one simliar on Real Sports on HBO and was a boo-hooing straight into my Haagen Daaz. But I cry at everything, which is why I had to stop watching the Animal Planet.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Single, Party of One said...

Macfisto - speaking of rob lock not gettin it in the hole - what about eddie sutton blowing like a 5.0 on his breathalizer a couple of weeks ago? Doesn't it just take you back to those innocent days of yore....high school basketball games when sean sutton and the mighty HC Blue Devils invaded our gym to play? "Patsy! sean put it in the hole!!!!" God bless his lil ole heart. That man done fell in the drink. AGAIN.

7:33 PM  
Blogger sissy said...

I laughed my ass off. Thank you!

I haven't been around for a while and reading you makes me wonder what I was thinking. I need me some bacon grease DAILY!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to your team making the 64! did you see that KU-Texas game???? i'm so excited for this month.
happy march madness!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home